Head Coach / Assistant Manager
My reasons for getting into the fitness industry were threefold:
- To show how great exercise is.
- To help others discover the potential that we all have inside us.
- To share how exercise can bring that potential out, no matter what your level of experience is.
My aim is to guide people to achieve the results that they have sought after for so long with a joint commitment focus.
My ideal students are people willing to let me guide them to the results that they have always wanted to achieve. I’m a personal trainer Glasgow based at DMC Fitness in the city centre.
I have worked with exercisers of all levels throughout my time in the fitness industry. It has been said that my success in producing some of the best transformations in the industry is phenomenal.
Below are a selection of my best transformations to date.
Pablo’s Fact File
- Worked in the industry since 2000
- Head coach at DMC Fitness since 2008
- Assistant Manager at DMC Fitness since 2014
- BSc Sports Studies
- Lifetime Personal Trainer Award
- HND Fitness, Health & Exercise
- IKFF CKT Level 1
- IKFF CKT Level 2
- 2nd Degree Black Belt Kuk Sool Won
- Fitness Scotland Advanced Gym Instructor
- Fitness Scotland Gym Instructor
- Fitness Scotland Circuit Training
- BTS Body Pump Instructor
- Johnny G Spin Instructor
- Lifesavers Emergency Response
- Training For Warriors Level 1 certification
- 7th place UKBFF men’s physique Scotland 2014
- 3rd place UKDFBA men’s novice under 70kg bodybuilding Scotland
- 2nd Degree Black Belt Kuk Sool Won
- Various medals at European, British & Scottish Kuk Sool Won tournaments
- Youth semi-professional footballer at Greenock Morton F.C & Stenhousemuir FC
- Competing at European Kettlebell tournament
Hobbies, interests & passions
My hobbies and passions include all forms of training/exercise, martial arts, football and spending time with my wife, Emma.
I first met Davie during his work experience from college. I worked for Living Well at the time and was one of their degree-educated SVQ Level 3 personal trainers.
I remember Davie talking to me about it and declaring that he would be a personal trainer one day. I knew there and then on our first meeting that he was very passionate about the new life he had found and something told me that great things were to come from him.
Whilst Davie was finishing his strength and conditioning module at college, he became overwhelmed with the workload and I said to him that should he need any help, all he had to do was ask.
He called me up and we spent hours on the phone during which time I helped to answer all of his questions. We look back and laugh about it now. It was the start of a beautiful relationship that has taken us to driving DMC Fitness to where it is today.
Davie speaks fondly about his initial time back in 2007 spent following me around the gym, asking ‘How do I do this? How do I do that?’ As I was the team leader and senior advisor on Davie’s start as a fitness advisor.
Back then I took Davie under my wing. Fast forward to the present day, Davie owns and directs the company and I am his right-hand man and head coach.
I am the bodybuilding, strength and conditioning and supplement specialist.
I love driving the success of DMC Fitness along with Davie, Julie, Grant and Steven. I was the first employee of the company in 2010 and in the time I have been here, we have all grown the company from strength to strength. Moving from a small studio into our own custom-built private training facility.
In 2011, Grant came on board as Davie’s first apprentice coach and I spent time with him, developing and teaching him. Julie followed suit by becoming our female coach in early 2013 and I did the same with her. Then Steven joined the crew and again I mentored him.
I am proud to have mentored Davie, Grant, Julie and Steven and having a role in developing such fantastic coaches who went onto to have producing some of the most successful transformations to come out of DMC Fitness. I look forward to helping others in the future.