- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water, stirring in between so it doesn’t curdle
- Puree the avocados in a food processor–make sure there are NO LUMPS. We want brownies, not guacamole!
- Fold the chocolate into the avocados in a large mixing bowl
- With an electric mixer, beat the remaining ingredients into the batter until smooth
- Grease a baking tinn (or brownie tin if you have one; these are a must if you ask me) and spoon in the batter, smoothing out at the edges
- Bake at 175 degrees for 30 mins. Cool, serve and enjoy!
If you are really hardcore, then make your own almond milk to go with this gorgeous treat by following the video below.
So, there you have it. Our first guest post from Kirsty and an awesome excuse to bake, cook and enjoy some quality, free-from (if you want it to be), super, gorgeous treats.
To health, happiness and “Strength for Life”
Davie McConnachie, creator of DMC Fitness and Dynamic Mind Conditioning, is an expert health and wellness coach, multi-award winning motivational speaker, award-winning gym owner, writer and published poet.
Athletically, Davie has competed nationally in MMA, Boxing and Thai Boxing, and internationally in kettlebell sport. Davie enjoyed the London Marathon, several half marathons and is a regular mountain trekker.