- Melt the coconut oil and chocolate in a glass bowl over boiling water, stirring in between so it doesn’t curdle
- Puree the avocados in a food processor–make sure there are NO LUMPS. We want brownies, not guacamole!
- Fold the chocolate into the avocados in a large mixing bowl
- With an electric mixer, beat the remaining ingredients into the batter until smooth
- Grease a baking tinn (or brownie tin if you have one; these are a must if you ask me) and spoon in the batter, smoothing out at the edges
- Bake at 175 degrees for 30 mins. Cool, serve and enjoy!
If you are really hardcore, then make your own almond milk to go with this gorgeous treat by following the video below.
So, there you have it. Our first guest post from Kirsty and an awesome excuse to bake, cook and enjoy some quality, free-from (if you want it to be), super, gorgeous treats.
To health, happiness and “Strength for Life”
Davie McConnachie is Scotland’s leading health and wellness coach, multi-award-winning gym owner, motivational speaker, and the founder of DMC Fitness, a fitness education facility known as the premier choice for 1-2-1 personal training. He has inspired thousands of people to fall in love with fitness – his true mission in life.
In his own fitness journey, Davie has athletically competed in Mixed Martial Arts fighting for Scottish and British titles, boxed for Scotland’s top amateur boxing team, and competed internationally in Girevoy (kettlebell) Sport.
Diving into the world of sports and wellness has helped Davie to deal with his own inner demons. He. overcame many dark times using his own unique method to complete his cycle of H.E.A.L.I.N.G.